Whitewater rafting training in Georgia
Have you been in whitewater descents for a long time or just starting off your rafting on the rivers?
Do you realize that you often lack the knowledge and skills for safe and comfortable rafting descents?
Do you want to learn how to read water, pass over rapids beautifully and safely?
Then we, a team of guides professionally engaged in rafting, kayaking, hiking and traveling, invite you to visit Georgia and undergo training on rafting basics and safety tips on rough water.
The program of the course, which will be held in Georgia, is designed for those who are already engaged or just planning to get in sports water descents, as well as rafting on kayaks or rafts on rough water on the rivers Class II-III
We can learn on two and three-seater inflatable kayaks or rafts.
Safety training and rafting basics are held in the western part of Georgia. In spring and early summer, the program can be carried out on the rivers near the Black Sea coast of Adjaristskali, Chorokhi, Machakhela, an hour's drive from Batumi.
In summer and autumn in the Racha area, in the Rioni River valley.
On all rivers, there are many water structures where you can safely learn and organize training descents.
What are we going to do on the course:
Learn and improve the descent technique, training, and insurance:
- Analyze how an inflatable kayak works (inflatable vessel), how to store and use it
- Find out how the water flow goes, and how to be on friendly terms with it
- Learn to build the optimal line of movement on the river and on the rapids
- Find out the options of kayak navigation techniques (inflatable vessel)
- Look at rowing techniques and set up a confident stroke rate
- Work out a self-descent, find out what are the options for swimming without a boat and how to do it, in order to make life easier for ourselves and for the lifeguard
- Analyze the methods of insurance and rescue from shore and water. Throw-bag, rescuer, boat
- Learn simple but effective exercises to keep yourself in good physical shape
In addition to training, if desired, we will be able to arrange a full cultural program. Familiarize ourselves with Georgian cuisine and wine, visit various attractions, viewpoints, go for simple trekking.
All necessary transfers across the country are organized, auto support during training is included
The program is designed for 4-10 days, it’s formed on individual request and depends on the level of preparation of each group, the number of practicants, and the availability of free time
The number of guests is from 4 to 15 people. The optimal group has 6-8 practicants
Accommodation is possible both in the campground and in guest houses and hotels
Group meals are organized either in the field or in cafes and guest houses
All necessary equipment: helmets, vests, paddles, wetsuits, kayaks, rafts, tents, bivouac equipment can be rented on our company
The price is calculated individually.
The minimum cost of organizing a program for 5 days for a group of 6 guests starts from 290 USD per person per course
- - Сhoose tour date in calendar
- - Choose quantity of required tickets
- - Enter your personal data: name, email, phone
- - Click Book Tour button