Secrets of Adjara: Kapnistavi and Archangel mount
Welcome to the one-day trip with off-roads in Mountain Adjara.
During that trip, we will visit the popular and secret points of that region.
1. Meeting with a group in Batumi and transfer to the National Park of Machakhela.
We will visit the beautiful Mirveti place located in that park, there we will see the waterfalls in the wonderful forest, a small ancient arch bridge, and a unique auto bridge through Chorokhi river.
2. We will see the most popular sights in the park, like a middle centuries arch bridge, an old water mill, and a special rope bridge that uses locals to cross the river.
3. We climb up to the Archangel mount top.
That will be the 7km light off-road trip and 800 meters trekking to one of the highest tops of the Machakhela valley.
4. We will go down by serpentine that goes through authentic Adjarian villages and drive to Kapovani village also called 7 waterfalls village.
Firstly, we will drive by dirt road, and then by serpentine through Adjarian villages, and finally on the way we climb to the not famous Kapopvani village. In that village located 7 waterfalls, a wine cellar, and a pool with spring water.
5. We will have to walk in the village to the waterfalls.
There are 7 waterfalls in the village. Two of them and the springs pool, we can reach by a car road, the other two we can reach by trekking way. The trekking goes by "cows trail" without safe barriers and you need good fit conditions and well shoes. The last 3 waterfalls are located in the forest, the way to them is too extreme, and to reach them safely needs special equipment.
6. We will visit the wine cellar, taste local wines, and have dinner.
In the village, we will have the opportunity to test the unique local wines and have the standard village dinner from natural products.
580 GEL - Group from 1 to 3 participants.
680 GEL - Group from 4 to 5 participants.
We provide the tour from April to November and use the 4x4 type cars. Our way includes serpentines with dirt roads. Also, part of the sights can be reached only by trekking. The participants who desire to visit all points written in the program must have good shoes, clothes, and fit condition to walk in mountain areas.
Transfers on the 4x4 cars.
Price not includes
Dinner (from 25 GEL)
- - Сhoose tour date in calendar
- - Choose quantity of required tickets
- - Enter your personal data: name, email, phone
- - Click Book Tour button